Screen sizes and resolution
- Screen sizes and resolution
Invest in a product with the right dimensions and resolution. How closely the screen can be seen is related to the resolution of the screen, while how far the screen can be seen is related to the size of the screen.
- Official permissions
Never invest in a led screen unless you have all the necessary official permissions in writing. In this regard, you can obtain detailed information from municipalities, your suppliers and investors.
Led Screen Panels Almost Before
- None of the above items can qualify a product as a good product alone, all features should be taken into consideration together.
- The items are not intended to imply any product or supplier.
- This list includes the main topics that you need to ask about products, especially for uninformed people who have no detailed information about the LED screen, and to make a conscious purchase as much as possible.
- We recommend that all details mentioned above be signed with your sales contract.
- We would be pleased if you let us know about information you would like to add here at info(at)integralled.com.tr
LED (“Light Emitting Diode”) is a semi-conductor, light emitting electronic element. It was invented in Russia in the 1920s by a radio technician named Oleg Vladimirovich Losev. Oleg realized that there was electric current in the diodes used in the radio receivers and in 1927, in America, published his inventions about the LED in a Russian newspaper. In 1962, it was turned into an electronic component that could be practically applied
Led display, At the beginning they could only give a weak red light, with the development of the technology, LEDs can give high brightness in various wavelengths such as visible light, ultraviolet, infrared, and they are used in many areas.
Led screen packet types:
1- SMD: Surface mount device; It is a LED type that is directly mounted on the pcb surface.
2- DIP: Dual in-line package; Also known as through hole (TH) and soldered on the bottom surface of the PCB.